
So it begins. I don't do much, but sometimes I have stuff on my mind. Here is where I'll share.
I am hoping for a chance to communicate with my family and friends without using up their band width.
Here is where we live. Just across the street from the Mississippi River with a view of Arkansas on the other side.
5 comments:
I am almost emotional as I thought this day would NEVER come! Yahoo I say! I can hardly wait to enjoy your wit and musings.
Yeah for a blog. I can't wait to read your great words of wisdom and yes, you do have wisdom. Great picture of
Todd. Now we need a picture of Cami.
Ditto the Cami photo request.
Awesome! Now I can get to know you better!
Hey Merle- LOVE the blog! Love the pictures of SNOWinMEMPHIS!!HOpe you and David are doing well. Keep up the dialog. Love, Jean
Post a Comment