September 18, 2009

In Which I Air My Dirt

What Would Gammy Do??
Dust or Blog?? Blog or Dust??

Don't judge me too harshly, please. My little home is tidy (I hate clutter). My dishes always done. My beds always made.
But--dusting is just so--so--unrewarding. You grab the dust cloth or Swiffer. Dust the whole house. And what do you get?? More dust!!! Doesn't matter if you wait 3 days or 3 weeks. It's still there. Dust is eternal.

Do you thinks it's strange that my first impulse was to take a picture, not dust? I think this may require therapy.

So, I've been a little chatty this week. Ah, well.
Peace out.

4 comments:

Trish and John said...

I just broke down and dusted for the first time since Emma was born. I have to say it feels good to have it done!

Meghan said...

but i think the most telling part is that out of the dust came a smiley face... it could be much worse you know...

Jolene said...

I'm not looking at the dust as much as the beautiful table and plates! Yes, I've come a long way.

Grandma Cheryl said...

Love, love the chatter. Don't stop. I enjoy thinking about what you are thinking about.
(Wish I could say the only problem in my house was dust. Guess I should get off the computer and get my Saturday work done.)