If you cook, even occasionally, do this one thing. Go directly to this website. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. No, she is not a Mormon pioneer, but a ranch wife in Oklahoma. This is not your mothers cookbook. Great recipes with a wicked sense of humor--and--pictures.I won't bore you with more, but I don't even cook much any more and I spent three (3!!) hours there.
Go on. Why are you still here?
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/
3 comments:
Oh my heck, you are your mother's daughter!!! Mom would LOVE this site.....or she would be the cook posting this site (maybe she would have learned how to use a computer).
All I see in these pictures is the mess she making and wondering if it is her daughter that is cleaning up after her. :-)
Love you Mom!
kat and i love this site, we laughed at it for at least an hour last night!!
Todd and Kat, laughing is good. Told ya so. Now, go forth and cook, my children!
Cheryl, I do remember mom looking longingly through cookbooks. How she loved them.
Post a Comment