But read this..."Do not forget that we are God's children, loved-into-being; that our lives are not meaningless or accidental."
This young couple loved me and my siblings into being.
(I believe we are that sparkle in dad's eyes.)
Their wedding was many years ago. The consequences remain to this day.
Love ChildrenCheryl and Marilee poolside in the resort town of Annabella.
The beginnings.
[No, it's not their anniversary or any other special day. Just found the quote and picture at the same time. Serendipity and a blog post!]
9 comments:
I love that we are the twinkle in Dad's eyes. Still are today. He lights up every time he sees us. Love that their love still lives on, even after Mom's death. I pray my children feel about me, the way I feel about them.
i adore that quote. i will be using it - hope you don't mind. i also adore the people in that photo, and miss one of them terribly.
Meg, me too. That's why I had to blog it. Actually, it should be a bumper sticker.
I forgot to wish David a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU yesterday. Give him a big hug for me.
Every time dad tells me how he and mom met, he gets tears in his eyes. He fell in love with her on Christmas Day in some members kitchen in Michigan where they were both on their mssion. Mom was really homesick and dad listened to her talk about her home and family. He fell in love with her right then. He still misses her a lot.
p.s. So grateful I'm clothed while playing in the 'pool.'
p.p.s My wishes to David for a great year. Hope he had a happy birthday and got his every wish for one day.
Cheryl, I think that swim suit is more suitable for the topless beaches of Brazil. Very revealing. As for me, with that belly, who needs clothes.
Thanks for the BD wishes Jo and Cheryl. David did get his wish for his BD---meat!!! Steak at Outback. That's high eatin' for us.
Yea, the suit is interesting. I wonder which older cousin wore it first....or 2nd or 3rd.......?
Do you also wonder what farm animals had been eating out of the tub before we got to play in it?
Ow well, we were having a great time....any way I was. Looks like you're done.
Wouldn't you love to talk to Mom about it? Maybe that's why it's important to journal in scrapbooks.
Oh how this whole thing makes me smile.
Love it so much and so grateful that you have such sweet loving words and beautiful photos. I miss Gammy so much and am so blessed to have had such a wonderful relationship full of love with her...as we all did.
Post a Comment