Broken, busted, caput!
Paid $$$ to hear the words "corrupted motherboard" "will try to write code to fix" "here are your choices".
So, more $$$, one new computer, and many hours of restoring years of stuff, I have recovered.
But, not my loyal companion. (sniff).
And that's all I have to say about that. Pfft
6 comments:
You are living one of my worst nightmares. Please accept my sincere condolences. You are in my thoughts and of course, prayers.
Oh my. I'm so sorry for you! May things improve quickly and may you post frequently. I miss you when you don't.
that is below average mar. i generally have my lappytop connected to my, well, lap. i would nearly die without. i am so sorry but look forward to more posts.
great post mom.... love the band-aid. Know losing a computer is dramatic! Now, what is this I hear about you building a farm?
Wow, I would be lost...my job, my life, my friends, my family... I would have to use a phone or visit! Oh, wait you live 2000 miles away! Total bummer.
I got my very on first lap top for Christmas. Since then I have come to love it, never mind that in this house of 2 people we have 6 computers. Okay, 2 of them are Keith's work computers, we each have a lap top, an old pc and our favorite Mac. We just updated to iLife. Wow what a neat program. Hope you were able to recover some of your stuff. Do you still have your desktop, or you totally without a computer. I know David has his for work, so that doesn't count.
Post a Comment