We live a small life. Much of what I see or hear reminds me of something I read or saw on TV. Shouldn't it be the other way around? So when a character on TV hoped she hadn't lost her ability to giggle, it tickled my mind.HAVE I LOST MY ABILITY TO GIGGLE?
Test #1. Carrying the groceries from the car to the house I tripped over my own feet. Fell down-go boom. Groceries everywhere, me on the ground. Kinda funny to see, but it was more a "I've fallen and I can't get up" moment. No giggles.
Test #2. Spilled a full, iced, glass of diet coke. On the table, on the remote, on the book and dripped on my (empty) shoes. Maybe not funny to others, but spilling is a regular occurrence for me. A little (resigned) giggle.
Test #3. The security bars to our parking lot are stuck in the up position. David says "Well, that's not going to keep Al-Qaeda out!" Giggles.
Passed. Have not lost the ability to giggle.
Have you?
2 comments:
I diet coke is a terrible thing to waste and I would surely cry. #3 did make me giggle!
Now I must go refill my coke in your honor. Goodbye.
some days, yes. and i should be giggling the most right now... the last did make me giggle too. i can only imagine it in real life.
Post a Comment