March 26, 2009

All Good Things--



Memphis and Duke both lost in the Sweet Sixteen games.
And that's all I have to say about that.   
                                         


However-- I will still be watching the rest of the tournament. 
There will still be basketball. 

9 comments:

Suz said...

Love that picture!

Grandma Cheryl said...

I was sad for you when I heard the news that both of your teams lost last night. Who do I cheer for now? (I don't have the attention span to watch a game but do like to have a hope that a team wins that somebody cares about.)
Keep posting! I love hearing from/about you and yours!

The Whitney's said...

I was having a heart attack last night! I picked both of them to play in the final two. My bracket is so screwed up now!

Meghan said...

my condolences.

Jolene said...

I too was sad for you last night and wondered how much cleaning you were doing. Are you like Mom and have to continually run to the potty too?

Marilee said...

Jo, the house is clean. Don't need the potty, I just hide my eyes and change the channel for a bit. (Remote control is your friend--oh look, there's HGTV!)
Kelli, I would only have put my teams in the final two out of loyalty. Memphis was supposedly in a "rebuilding" year--I was glad they won the first two rounds. And Duke has been an enigma all year. They play like crap one day and then win the ACC tournament. I think that it will probably be Louisville and North Carolina. Bleh- I would rather it be anybody else.
Thank you family for your sympathy cards.

Jolene said...

Happy Birthday to Cami today. I hope you are all doing something fabulous t celebrate!

Unknown said...

thanks for the happy bday. we went out to eat and went shoppin. it was great! my bracket is also busted...ugh. downtown memphis is still full of bball fans from unc, oak, syr, and gonzaga. it is fun to see all the different folks.

as for me - its back to teaching to the test (TCAP-state assessment) . coming to understand that this time of year kinda sucks.

Jolene said...

Cami- It Totally does, and then you get some warm weather and the kiddos think they are done learning. I'm not much fun at school these days.