January 30, 2010

When They Were Young



Hooey, I'm on a roll now!
I don't keep scrapbooks. Don't even keep photo albums. What I have are boxes and boxes of photographs. (The ones I haven't lost in floods and other sundry catastrophes.) I think I this is a fun way to share.

3 comments:

Jolene said...

Love the pictures and the Barbara song. I sang it to Mykelle on her 5th birthday and she wasn't impressed, but it always reminds me of you!
We need more pictures and longer video.

Grandma Cheryl said...

Oh my heck! I thought you had pictures of my kids, at first. I love these kids. They are so cute. You are a blogger extraordinaire, girl!

Unknown said...

We were the best kids eva! HAHA
Never got in trouble eva'! HEHE
They told me not to pick on him when he was this size 'cause he would grow and retaliate(he did).