January 31, 2010

Fresh Finds From The Photo Box


All children are born innocent and good. They are the closest thing to heaven we will ever hold; so new and fresh from God's arms.

Every parent thinks their child is the best, the smartest, the most lovely thing to come into the world. And they're right. Even when they try to prove us wrong, we still believe. We are parents.

(Do you hate this method of posting photos? Feeling a little insecure about it. Todd is next. I've found the time to do this, what with being iced in and all.)

5 comments:

Suz said...

LOVE THIS a lot! Glad you are all iced up!

P.S.-Papa still has the pants he was wearing holding the newborn Cami.

Deirdre said...

Cami was always a beautiful baby, and she still is a beautiful baby (woman) now. Love the photo's can't wait to see more.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby:)

Jolene said...

Love the way of posting pictures. Too bad I'm not this smart. It's scary that I remember the white chair and other furniture. Being right in the middle of 2 kids outfitting their soon to be arrivals with gear, I love the old seats and walkers. How did our children ever survive such barbaric things?

Erin said...

I loved that video... How FUN! I love that Cami lady!