4 Shows I like to watch:
NCIS...NCIS...NCIS
CSI ..all of 'em
NCIS...NCIS...NCIS
CSI ..all of 'em
HGTV..anything
Old movies
4 Things I'm passionate about:
Cami, Todd
Staying organized
The J.O.B David and I have
Cami, Todd
Staying organized
The J.O.B David and I have
Beautiful music and good books
4 Phrases I say a lot:
4 Phrases I say a lot:
Well, hell
I'm coming dear
Thank you
Thank you
Love you
4 Things I have learned from the past:
Expect the unexpected
Some friends are forever. Some not
Most people are good
I'm old, so I've forgotten most of the things from the past anyway
I'm old, so I've forgotten most of the things from the past anyway
4 Places I would like to go:
North Carolina
Utah
A Caribbean island..any will do
Road trip
4 Things I did yesterday:
Took David to church
Prepared 100 anesthesia records
Mopped the floor (love swiffer)
Strolled around the internets
4 Things I'm looking forward to:
Getting my windshield wipers fixed before..
Spring
4 Things I'm looking forward to:
Getting my windshield wipers fixed before..
Spring
Being thin..any minute now
My bad haircut growing out
4 Things I love about winter:
Nothing
Zip
My bad haircut growing out
4 Things I love about winter:
Nothing
Zip
Zero
Nada
4 Things on my wish list:
A new wheelchair (see, I share my wishes)
Nada
4 Things on my wish list:
A new wheelchair (see, I share my wishes)
A maid (yes, I wish to be a princess)
Enough money to be financially and personally secure
Enough money to be financially and personally secure
Happy children
4 People I tag:
I double dawg tag Cheryl and Jolene
4 People I tag:
I double dawg tag Cheryl and Jolene
The double dawg counts as two
So that equals four tags
Right???
5 comments:
Hey, you can't tag me, I did it before you did. Ha!
Do you just love how we all hate winter. At least you live in a warmer climate.
I heart Gibbs.
Jo, damn, how did I miss that. ..nevermind.
Suz, agree. Hubba hubba...
OK. I did it. Thanks for the peer pressure.
too cute
Post a Comment