Raise your hand if you have way more individual photos of your first baby than the second (third, fourth...). When the second one comes, there are more photos of "the children" than of "the baby". I didn't even realize it until I went searching for baby Todd pictures. Doesn't mean we weren't just as happy or loved them just as much. Just is.
This was, of course, before digital cameras and the old 35mm camera scared me.
First child:
Let the rockets flash and the cannon thunder
This child is a marvel, a matchless wonder.
A staggering child, a child astounding.
Dazzling, stupendous, miraculous, dumbfounding.
Bright as a button, sharp as a thorn,
And the only perfect one ever born.
Second child:
Arrived this evening at half-past nine.
Everybody is doing fine.
Is it a boy, or quite the reverse?
You can call in the morning and ask the nurse.
(Ogden Nash)
7 comments:
Such a precious baby. Grew up to be an awesome dude:)
Mom has become our "Mad Blogger". Great job Mom!
LOVE the slide shows! How do you create these? I'd forgotton about the blonde hair and bronze skin. Chicks still dig that!
I love that Adam got all of Todd's cool hand-me-down clothes!
Suz, Windows Movie Maker. I tried to do it with Picassa, but it wants you to publish with YouTube.
Jo, lots of Todd's baby clothes were handed down to me from my friend while we were at Duke. Cami's wardrobe consisted of a lot of Susan and Trish's cute clothes.
And..why has nobody raised thier hand re: the first and second child photos? Am I the only bad mother?
No Marilee, I was the 5th child, guess how many photos there are of me? About 5.
What a cute little fart!
Post a Comment