July 30, 2009

Addiction

Is there something wrong with this??

9 comments:

Meghan said...

you learned from the best. love the stockpile. (it's really just food storage - your momma taught you well)

Suz said...

Why would you even ask?

Unknown said...

Just back from Walmart. Mom bought six more... an intervention might be in order

Jolene said...

I'm assuming they were on sale. You must stock up. Now, will you be able to drink them all before they expire, oh wait, hahaha, what was I thinking? On second thought, you sure you have enough? We Nordfors' do enjoy our caffinated beverages.

Angie said...

I am with you there Marilee!!! We did learn from the best. I am with Meghan that it is the best food storage. Love reading your blog! Angie

Grandma Cheryl said...

Strong work in a weak economy.
Hope you have lots of good ice.
Enjoy!!!

Marilee said...

Jo, ding,ding,ding...you win. 2 liter diet cokes under $1..

Jill's Diary....love it or leave it! said...

Man, I am seriously jealous...I could use that addiction again..semi given up and with the way my life is going, I could use a really GOOD addiction. Drugs just don't do it ...only an icy Diet Coke and I have 4 refrigerators full of soda and water just for pool use...not a Diet Coke out there at the moment. Jace (who leaves in less than a week for his mission) came in wailing that I was depriving him and would I get off my duff and go buy some.....Shame!

Trish and John said...

wow...